Monday, October 21, 2019

Introduction: Dumping Facebook and New Goals

   facebook is all but deleted. since my dad loves the videos i've posted of my daughter, i'm not going to do a full delete, i'll just ditch my account at the end of this week. i'm already being more productive with finishing up school and getting things done in general. getting over sick isn't helping, but i'm almost done with strep too. The initial point of this blog was to do vegan weight watchers, which i will probably still do. once a week. it'll be good for me to track myself in an open forum. i did get the app lifesum in the interim between starting this blog 3 years ago and now, so i'm not sure which i'll end up doing.

  otherwise, expect posts that actually show what i'm doing with my family. so part weight watchers blog, part personal blog - but the personal side will be more activity based. i hope everyone feels free to comment and i will reply regularly.

  anyone else listen to the podcast "Awful Neutral?" i think my daughter is channeling Gertrude here.

No comments:

Post a Comment